Please read the “Terms of Service” for the complete picture of your legal requirements. By using Thinkific or any Thinkific services, you are agreeing to these terms. Be sure to occasionally check back for updates.
- You must be 18 years or older or at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside or from which you use this Service.
- You must provide a valid email address, and any other information needed in order to complete the signup process.
- You acknowledge that Thinkific will use the email address you provide as the primary method for communication.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Thinkific cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- A breach or violation of any term in the Terms of Service as determined in the sole discretion of Thinkific will result in an immediate termination of your services.
Don’t use Thinkific for anything illegal or transmit any harmful code. Remember that with any violation of these terms we will cancel your service.
If we need to reach you, we will send you an email.
- Subject to section 2.2, the person signing up for the Service will be the contracting party (“Account Owner”) for the purposes of our Terms of Service and will be the person who is authorized to use any corresponding account we may provide to the Account Owner in connection with the Service.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
- You may not use the Thinkific service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws) as well as the laws of Canada and the Province of Ontario.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by SerbianSchool.Thinkific.com.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com.
- You understand that your credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Course Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Thinkific customer, Thinkific employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- In the event of a dispute regarding account ownership, we reserve the right to request documentation to determine or confirm account ownership. Documentation may include, but is not limited to, a scanned copy of your business license, government issued photo ID, the last four digits of the credit card on file, etc.
- Thinkific retains the right to determine, in our sole judgment, rightful account ownership and transfer an account to the rightful owner. If we are unable to reasonably determine the rightful account owner, Thinkific reserves the right to temporarily disable an account until resolution has been determined between the disputing parties.
We can modify, cancel or refuse the service at anytime. In the event of an ownership dispute over a Thinkific account, we can freeze the account or transfer it to the rightful owner.
- You expressly understand and agree that Thinkific shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the service.
- In no event shall Thinkific or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or this agreement (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, Thinkific partners, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an ”as is“ and ”as available“ basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- Thinkific does not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- Thinkific does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable.
- Thinkific does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- In no event will Service Provider’s aggregate liability for all claims of any kind, including any claims arising out of or related to this agreement, whether by statute, contract, tort, or under any other theory of liability, exceed the fees paid by you for the Thinkific Service hereunder during the one (1) month period immediately preceding the date on which the cause of action arose.
We are not responsible if you break the law, breach this agreement or go against the rights of a third party, especially if you get sued.
Service is “as is” so it may have errors or interruptions and we provide no warranties.
The total amount of our potential liability is limited to one month of your fees paid to us.
The failure of Thinkific to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Thinkific and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Thinkific (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
If Thinkific chooses not to enforce any of these provisions at any time, it does not mean that they give up that right later.
These terms of service make up the agreement